Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life?

 My short-term goal is to achieve a TOEIC score of over 800, obtain relevant financial licenses, and read Business Weekly every day.My plan is to read English articles and practice English listening to increase my English ability.Then follow the school curriculum to take the financial license exam.

The long-term goal is to hope that I can achieve Financial freedom.
My plan is to be able to work in the securities industry after graduation, and then use investment to create passive income.In the future, I will be able to achieve Financial freedom and retire.

留言

  1. To reach financial freeddom and retire would be really nice.

    回覆刪除
  2. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  3. I believe you can achieve 800 now already.

    回覆刪除
  4. We have same long-term goal!!!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

About me

AI has influenced our lives.